waiting on the front porch

she just stood there on the front porch waiting for her will to come and get her she was packed she had a suitcase full of noble intentions she had a map and a straight face hell bent on reinvention she was learning about please and huge humilities then one day she looked around her and everything up til then was showing and she wondered how did i get here without even knowing where i was going? ~ani difranco

My Photo
Name:
Location: montreal, quebec, Canada

recklesslydreaming.wordpress.com

Wednesday, August 30, 2006


don't ask me why i bother...

my internet won't be up for at least another day.
i'm so incredibly frustrated with the company i'm using, after having been on the phone with them twice already today, for multiple hours, i feel like buying a cheap set of dishes just so i can break them all.
what bothers me is that i got different answers to the same questions all the time, and they're the people who are trying to make ME feel stupid.
so, hopefully, tomorrow things will be back to normal.

this is the first stage of the tattoo. in a few weeks the colour will be filled in, and i will take another picture and post it. after a day of putting vitamin e cream on it, it's pretty much completely healed and i can't wait for it to be completely done. it's been about 5 years since i got my last one and i missed the process.
there's a story, as well, to go with the "why tree?" question, but i'll post that at the same time as i post the final picture.

5 Comments:

Blogger kj said...

hello, since you like comments (as i do too), i am taking the liberty of visiting your blog.

that is some tattoo! and a great quote, though after seeing james frey on oprah, i've lost my will to hear him.

i'll be back again. feel free to check in on me as well.

8:56 a.m.  
Blogger Scott said...

That is a serious tattoo. I look forward to seeing the final product. Cool stuff so far.

Scott

10:31 a.m.  
Blogger Spiky Zora Jones said...

Bee...that is so awesome. Did you design it yourself? It reminds me of the Liberty tree, though I can't remeber from where that memory sprouted from. What the hey...I can't wait to see the finished product and hear the story of the "Why Tree." later babes...good luck on the internet thingy.

12:05 p.m.  
Blogger Claire said...

What a cool (and huge!) tatoo hon - it's gonna be awesome.

11:10 a.m.  
Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

Hi Bee! I'm sorry to hear about your internet woes. I hope you get plugged in soon. I have a new blog now. I added a link to your site since I really want us to keep in touch.

7:59 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home