waiting on the front porch

she just stood there on the front porch waiting for her will to come and get her she was packed she had a suitcase full of noble intentions she had a map and a straight face hell bent on reinvention she was learning about please and huge humilities then one day she looked around her and everything up til then was showing and she wondered how did i get here without even knowing where i was going? ~ani difranco

My Photo
Name:
Location: montreal, quebec, Canada

recklesslydreaming.wordpress.com

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

happy

happy happy, baby.

in such a short time you've completely changed my life. thank you for supporting me in becoming a truer version of myself, for being my best friend, and for loving me so well.

there are so many things i admire about you as a person - your steadfastness, creativity, kindness, your loyalty. i love your sense of honour. your sense of humour, too.

i love how we are, so completely, two sides of the sane coin - sharing so many things, but complementing on so many others.

i love that i get to share my life with you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

Who wouldn't want to share life with you...you're such a sweetie and I admire your tenacity and strength.

Beautiful you :)
xxx darlene

12:18 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

((((( you )))))

8:21 p.m.  
Blogger Deb R said...

Aaawwwww. :-)

9:39 p.m.  
Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Bee, I had such an awesome time visiting you. I posted my pictures from montreal on my alternate blog space: http://thereandback-again.spaces.live.com
Thanks for making Chris and my anniversary extra special and providing us with a place to crash!

10:36 p.m.  
Blogger BendingPeak said...

and I love that you share you life with us!

9:22 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home