waiting on the front porch

she just stood there on the front porch waiting for her will to come and get her she was packed she had a suitcase full of noble intentions she had a map and a straight face hell bent on reinvention she was learning about please and huge humilities then one day she looked around her and everything up til then was showing and she wondered how did i get here without even knowing where i was going? ~ani difranco

My Photo
Name:
Location: montreal, quebec, Canada

recklesslydreaming.wordpress.com

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

a small, weenie p.s.

i give up.

since i moved to "waiting from the front porch" from "the language of eyes and tongues" i have not been able to figure out how to do my f***ing links. and this bothers me, because i read a lot of fabulous people and fabulous people should be discovering the other fabulous people that are out there.
plus, i want to honour the fabulous work that people are doing, out in blogland.

if you can help me, a girl who knows NOTHING about computers, to figure out how to get a f***ing links list on my page, i will literally send you the best chocolate bar in the entire world. it's even VEGAN, for you vegans out there.

if you'd like to get back to the regularly scheduled program, it's down below.

11 Comments:

Blogger bee said...

rrr....i don't want to PAY for my blog...there lies the rub. but i'll think about it.

i had a small...gasp...when i looked at my financial situation earlier. man, do i wish i could strip.

i don't know if i should have admitted that, but there you have it.

;)

6:32 p.m.  
Blogger Jim Wilkins said...

Have you switched to beta blogger. It is easy there. If not, I never did figure it out in old blogger. It was tough program. Beta blogger all you have to do is click on format and open drop down boxes to add stuff to the blog.

7:11 p.m.  
Blogger Darlene said...

grrrr...I wish I could help you. And blogger help can't help you?
Shucks bee...

I love U a bunch,
I wish love could figure it out...I'll ask :D

xox darlene

10:05 p.m.  
Blogger Deb R said...

I use Blogrolling to do mine. It's free, takes a little time to do the initial set-up but once it's set up, adding or deleting links is super-easy. If you're interested in trying that, email me (tansy @ kywirelesscollc.com - lose the spaces, of course) and I'll walk you through it tomorrow. (I'm headed off to bed any minute now)

10:38 p.m.  
Blogger Claire said...

Oh sweetie, I wish I could help.

But I suck at these here computerzz. Anything past clockwork confuses me.

Are you coming over? Really?

Email me soon hon!

Cxx

6:17 a.m.  
Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

It's a little harder with this template Bee because there is no "links" graphic supplied. Let me know if you still need help, I'd be happy to send you the HTML required.

8:44 a.m.  
Blogger Admin said...

have you ever tried www.blogrolling.com? you put all your links there, they give you a code to enter in your template, then you never have to adjust your blogger template again. the blogrolling site has a one click "blog roll it" link that you add to your favourites, so when you come to a blog you like, you just click on the link, and the blog is automatically added to your blogroll.

9:19 a.m.  
Blogger erin said...

hi bee -

this has nothing to do with your post. i am helpless, and require help with even the most rudimentary of programming.

but what i really wanted to say is: thanks for stopping by my blog - it's always nice to see a new face. and... when i went to your profile, i realized that we do indeed have much in common. the most startling being, perhaps, bridge to terebithia. no one i've ever talked to has even heard of it. it shattered me when i read it - i think i was about ten. i sobbed and sobbed, and it left a big hole in my heart. so it was very cool to see that you loved it also. many many parallels in our "favorites" and our lives as well, it sounds like. anyway, hope to see you again. i've already got my links set up and you're going in there!

e

9:25 a.m.  
Blogger Susannah Conway said...

sweetie, i'll do your links for you if you want - email me :-) x

10:02 a.m.  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Did you figure it out? I can tell you. Email me if you need to know...

6:42 p.m.  
Blogger Hulles said...

I also would be happy to help you with your links. I used to do that stuff for a living, if you can call that living.

12:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home