waiting on the front porch

she just stood there on the front porch waiting for her will to come and get her she was packed she had a suitcase full of noble intentions she had a map and a straight face hell bent on reinvention she was learning about please and huge humilities then one day she looked around her and everything up til then was showing and she wondered how did i get here without even knowing where i was going? ~ani difranco

My Photo
Name:
Location: montreal, quebec, Canada

recklesslydreaming.wordpress.com

Thursday, October 19, 2006

friendly interruption! YAY!


my friend and her room-mate are coming from ottawa a day early (ie: today) and staying a day later (ie: until sunday) which is INCREDIBLY FABULOUS (except for the fact that i'm going to be working my cute hippie butt off at the grocery store) but...you know...might make it hard to update the blog. i'll be thinking about all of you, and wondering how you're doing...i hope you have a great weekend, and will be able to feel the love that i'll be pulsing out to you all.
if i can post, i will. i'm sure i'll have some funny stories to share come monday.
(big hugs)

9 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

things to avoid...I feel like I could go on and on with that topic! I hope you stomach feeling goes away.

6:30 a.m.  
Blogger bee said...

tee hee. i changed the post. who wants to think about ex-boyfriends when the lovely miss j is coming to town??

6:35 a.m.  
Blogger JP (mom) said...

I absolutely LOVE the picture!! Have a wonderful time with your friend!

10:30 a.m.  
Blogger Spiky Zora Jones said...

Sweet Bee...that pic is fab. i had to laugh. the little boy looks like my girl's father when he was a child...so funny. Have lots of fun with the peeps.
i'm gonna see if I can get to telling you that story these next few days...by monday for sure, um'kay. later baby doll.

10:59 a.m.  
Blogger Deb R said...

I love that photo. Hilarious!
Hope you have a great weekend!

1:32 p.m.  
Blogger Jessie said...

i'll miss my daily dose of "bee" for the next few days...but will be awaiting your return! :) have a great, wonderful, fantabulous weekend!!

3:14 p.m.  
Blogger Darlene said...

Yeah! company and Friends, no doubt

that will prove to be a fun fulled crazy weekend....do tell when it's all done...pictures too :)

love you sweetie
xxxxxxdarlene

4:06 p.m.  
Blogger Brighton said...

Bee, Thank you so much for your kind words- seriously, they came at just the right moment. I needed that, thanks!!

4:29 p.m.  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Have fun! And I love that picture.

Plus, my comment above looks really weird now.

4:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home